In line with Government advice and guidelines, please take a moment to read our salon house rules during this transition:
• Appointments are to be made through our social media pages, telephone or text. Please contact us via:
Telephone 023 92 669255
Text 07426 314464
Facebook Lorraine Lambe Hairdressing
Messenger Lorraine Lambe
• On arrival to your appointment, wait at the front of the salon.
• Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use on arrival.
• Please attend your appointment alone. Unfortunately, due to social distancing regulations, we are unable to accommodate friends and family who have not made a booking.
• Please bring minimal personal property with you.
• Adhering to safety measures, we are unable to offer you any refreshments or reading material during your appointment. Please may we ask that you refrain from bringing your own food to the salon.
• Please ensure that all touch up spray has been removed prior to your appointment.
• Please be sure to tell us if you have home coloured or treated your hair with products during lockdown.
• Please do not attend your appointment if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 and inform the salon as soon as you are able.
• Please be aware that the duration of your appointment may be prolonged due to adhering to the safety guidelines set in place and also additional time we will be spending with you following the extended period since your last appointment.
• Clients must wear face covering
Despite all of the changes in place and the new way of life we will have to follow for a while, please be assured that we are still the attentive and caring team that you know and we will strive to deliver the same excellent service you have always received.
All at Lorraine Lambe Hairdressing look forward to welcoming you back to the salon. Until then, stay safe and take care.